Meet Our Staff
Our staff includes physicians, manual therapists, x-ray technicians, physical therapists, movement therapists and medical assistants who work together to manage all aspects of musculoskeletal disorders, & injuries. Treatment is designed to specifically meet these individual needs. In-patient consultations are available at area hospitals as well. Our dedicated office staff is available six days a week to assist you in appointment scheduling and in answering any questions you may have.
Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. Robert Kent is a Board Certified PM&R and Pain Management physician. He believes in a patient centered approach to medicine and is above all, a patient advocate. With his extensive training, he uses the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies and treatments in providing state-of-the-art care. Dr. Kent is widely published in current textbooks and peer reviewed journals. He presents frequently at national conferences.
He currently serves as both the medical director of HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Altamonte Springs and as the medical director of his private practice, The Kent Clinic. Dr. Kent is a die-hard Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan and a loving husband and father of two.
Education and Experience
- Board Certified in PM&R and Fellowship trained Pain Management
- Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathy
- Des Moines University, Masters of Healthcare Administration
- Des Moines University, Masters of Public Health
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Science
- Internship at St. Pete General Hospital
- Residency at James A. Haley VA hospital – USF Health
- Fellowship at Larkin Community Hospital – Nova Southeastern University